- WHO IS THE CONTROLLER FOR YOUR DATA?
Identity of the controller: MUTUARISK CORREDURIA DE SEGUROS S.A.U. VINCULADA A MUTUA DE PROPIETARIOS (hereinafter, “MUTUARISK”)
Postal address: Gran Vía de les Corts Catalanes 533, local, 08011 – BARCELONA
Data Protection Officer contact: email@example.com
- FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
At MUTUARISK we process the personal data you provide for these main purposes:
- Manage, maintain and perform the contractual relationship resulting from taking out the insurance policy.
- Perform quality control of the products and services taken out.
- Comply with statutory obligations in insurance issues.
- Conduct opinion surveys and market research for statistical purposes.
- Respond to your queries and requests.
- Send you information about MUTUARISK products, services and events similar to those you have previously taken out. You may also opt out of receiving such messages at any time.
In addition, and only if you have given your consent in each case, we will also process your data for this additional purpose:
- Receive information about our insurance discounts, news, products and services by contacting you by letter, email and/or phone.
- WHAT IS OUR LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
The legal basis for processing your data is: for purposes (a) and (e) the implementation of the pre-contractual measures requested by you or the performance of the contractual relationship between you and us (in a broad sense); for purpose (c) meeting our statutory obligations; for purposes (b) and (d) our legitimate interest in understanding and analysing the rating of our products and services and in improving them; for purpose (f) section 21(2) of Spain’s Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act 34/2002 of 11 July and our legitimate interest in sending you offers for services similar to those you have taken out.
Our processing of your data for the additional purpose is based on the specific consent you have given. However, you may withdraw your consent at any time, although in no case will your withdrawal of such consent restrict the management and administration of our contractual relationship with you and nor will it affect the lawfulness of any processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA FOR?
We will keep your personal data for as long as they are needed for the purposes for which they were collected shown above. Where the basis for our processing is your consent, we will keep them until you ask to have them erased. Subsequently, they will be kept duly blocked for the applicable legal limitation periods and solely available to judges and courts and government agencies.
- WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
Your data may be disclosed to the following organisations:
- To the insurers we work with to give you a quote tailored to your needs and make it possible to take out the policies you authorise us to take out. The legal basis for this disclosure is taking the pre-contractual and contractual measures you have asked for.
- To third parties to meet our statutory obligations, where the legal basis for such processing is the fulfilment of our statutory obligations.
We may also share them with any suppliers we may use for the provision of the services requested and who will process them as data processors solely and exclusively for the provision of such services. If they are based outside the European Economic Area, we will seek to use providers in territories offering an adequate level of data protection (i.e. territories which have an adequacy decision from the European Commission). If they are in a territory which does not have an adequacy decision from the European Commission, we will provide appropriate safeguards by using the standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission together with any supplementary measures as may be required to ensure that you have enforceable rights and effective legal remedies. You can learn more about these appropriate safeguards by getting in touch with us or with our data protection officer through one of the contact options set out above.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT?
|Access||You can obtain confirmation of whether we are processing your personal data and view your personal data included in our files.|| |
You can exercise your rights by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You should attach a copy of your ID card or other document proving your identity and state which right you wish to exercise.
|Rectification||You may have your personal data rectified when they are inaccurate and have incomplete personal data completed.|
|Erasure||You may ask us to erase your personal data if, for example, the data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected.|
|Objection||You may ask us not to process your personal data. MUTUARISK will no longer process the data except on compelling legitimate grounds or for the exercise or defence of legal claims.|
In particular, you may object at any time to receiving marketing messages about our activities using the means provided for this purpose available in all the messages you receive and also by emailing the address shown on the right. Please note that there are advertising opt-out systems which you can register with if you do not wish to receive marketing messages in general. You can view additional information on these systems in the unwanted advertising section of the Spanish Data Protection Agency’s website.
|Restriction of processing||You may ask us to restrict our processing when one of the following applies:|
|Portability||You may receive the personal data that you have provided to us and any which have been obtained from your relationship with MUTUARISK in electronic format and also transmit them to another organisation.|
If you believe that MUTUARISK has not processed your personal data in compliance with applicable law, you may lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority by going to www.aepd.es.
Last update: February 2023